Monday, February 7, 2011

school or work?

So... There are many roads to one's goals. For me it's either work my way up from the bottom and hope for the right people to give me a great big chance - or - go back to school, study something that will help me and then start working my butt up.

I wanna eat the cake and have it too. So therefore, I'll do the closest to it. Work AND study.
The poeple who really know me will understand why I see this as something so 'big', when normal people do it all the time.
Well, I'm not really normal... I guess. For me, school has never been a thing I wanted to do - niether is work for that matter.

But. For the first time in my life. I know what I want how to get it... And until it's mine - I'll do whatever I have to.
And... That's why I have now applied for school, a program online. It's called 'Starting your own'. Where I'll be learning about economics, business management and entrepreneurship. I'm so excited! Hope I get in...

P.S. Got two job intervjus tomorrow... I'll keep you posted. If it goes good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

paandooraa's latest loves @ Fashiolista