Thursday, February 3, 2011

let's start at the beginning

It's hard to say exactly when this whole thing came up in my head. Honestly, I've never been one to go with the flow or have a boss ruleing over me...
But the big interest just surrounding nightclubs most have started when I lived in London.

Back in '09 I missed a couple of flights and ended up living in London for about three months. While there I met a bunch of funny and sometimes even interesting characters. Most of them worked inside, outside and around the nightclubs in L-Sq. I met all kinds of people working as bartenders, DJ's, security guards, party planners, ticket-shop managers, promoters ect.
They opened up a new world for me, something I've always been around but never really been IN.

I fell inlove with it and all the people too... I was happy in that invoirment. It's not for everyone - I know. But it is for me! So after much thought I've realised that no job in this world will ever be good enough for me and I won't ever truely be happy to a 100% unless I fulfill my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

paandooraa's latest loves @ Fashiolista