Saturday, February 12, 2011

daydream = live on scene?

For the longest time I've been having this daydream about bringing a sertain duo of artist here to Sthlm... I've always liked their music and lately I've gotten even more into it. I guess it's all beacuse of my papi (my boyfriend) who's a total fan of them.

I'm now in contact with a friend in London waiting to see if he might be a help. He job is bringing artists to perform at different clubs and venues he works with in London...

I know... People reading this will wonder who they are and probably hope to see their name pop up on this post. But not everyone who reads this are nice people wishing me the best. Their might be someone who takes my idea and makes it their own - so therefoe I'll just keep it to myself til I know for sure weather or not I'll be the one bringing them here or not...

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

paandooraa's latest loves @ Fashiolista