Tuesday, September 18, 2012

the chilean independence day

chilean-styled nails

Today was a good day - still is! It's the chilean independence day and I'm celebrating as much as one can while sick... But as I've been in the spirit of celebration and in touch with my chilean side today I felt like giving my nails a little "make-over" in true chilean-ness. I rarely care much for my nails so this was a little challenging for me but hey, who doesn't like a challenge, right?

plastic glitter heart-ring

On top of that, I ordered a ring a few weeks back and it finally came today. Real cute! And fit me perfectly - so happy.
I bought it online, at Accessorize,
but they probably have them in stores as well.
I'm inlove with it, haven't taken it off since I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

paandooraa's latest loves @ Fashiolista